If you don’t have an office in Budapest, and don’t want to work from home or noisy cafes or restaurants, or maintain an expensive office, then we have the solution for you.
- At LaveCOworking multilingual staff welcome customers.
- We offer spacious, modern co-working workspace, inspirational environment, meeting rooms and other businessmen similar to you.
- We provide all necessary office equipment, such as internet access, printer, photocopier and scanner.
- You can hold business meetings or events in our purpose-built and well-equipped meeting rooms.
- You can take advantage of our registered office services offering your company a prestigious city centre office address,
- We can also provide legal services and advice.
- What else do we offer? Company formation, the opening of bank accounts and the related background services in numerous countries around the world.
Thanks to LaveCOworking’s central location, it can easily be reached by car, public transport, bicycle or on foot, and it is also possible to get to any other part of the city easily and quickly.
The office is located in Ráday Street, one of the busiest in Budapest. One of the peculiarities of the street is that you can find just about everything you could ever need here: great cafes, restaurants, bakeries, patisseries, ice-cream parlours, gym, hairdressers, massage parlours, stationers, wine merchant, sailing shop, florists, supermarket.
There is a notary public 50 metres from us.
Numerous universities and colleges can also be found nearby: ELTE, SOTE, Corvinus University, Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church. The main building of the Metropolitan Ervin Szabó Library can be found in the neighbouring Baross Street. Numerous and varied events are staged in the nearby „Bálna” (Whale), while the National Museum, Museum of Applied Arts, beautiful church of Bakáts Square, vibrant Corvin District and picturesque Danube are also all in the vicinity. And if you fancy a real speciality, then the Market Hall at Fővám Square is only a 5-minute walk.